With our experienced conservatory designers to hand you can be sure you get exactly what you want, so that your new conservatory is made to your requirements. Pride Windows offer a range of options such as the position of the doors, the colour of the materials and glazing options, just some of the decisions you can make to compliment your existing home but makes the most out of the space it fills.
- Finishing touches – we make sure that your conservatory is finished to the highest standards. This includes decorative crestings and finials for your roof, easy-to-fit virtually maintenance-free uPVC skirting board systems and even integrated speaker systems.
- Advanced glazing options – whether you want Georgian bars, vertical sliding sash windows, stained or leaded glazing, we can create the look that’s right for you.
- Co-ordinated colours – giving you ultimate scope to create the conservatory of your choice. Contemporary or traditional. Plus you can also choose a woodgrain exterior with a clean white interior for the best of both worlds.
- Design engineered with minimum reliance on sealant – with some conservatories, large amounts of silicone sealants are needed to ensure water-tightness. This can be ineffective and unsightly. Because the Pride Windows system is one of the most advanced conservatory roof systems currently available, reliance on on-site sealants is minimised. The result is a design-engineered conservatory with life-long, watertight performance.
- Excellent thermal efficiency – our conservatories feature a high-insulating roofing system that ensure maximum heat retention and light diffusion. This means you can enjoy your new space all year round.